As cases of Covid19 have continued to develop, we must adjust our restrictions accordingly. NSW Government has provided new directions and advice. From today, the following restrictions now apply:
• Anyone who has recently visited or has family that has visited Greater Sydney, Central Coast, Shellharbour, Blue Mountains, Wollongong, and Melbourne in the last 14 days are to be excluded from the Village.
• Outside visitors to the Recreational Hall are restricted to local Coffs Harbour area only
• The 4 square meter rule is in effect for the Recreational Hall – occupancy restrictions apply.
• Up to 65 people may occupy the Main Recreational Hall
• Up to 12 people may occupy the Supper Room
• Up to 25 people may attend the Chapel
• The Chapel will continue screening upon entry
• The Café is open for Marian Grove and Mater Christi Residents and their family and friends. Please ensure family and friends check in via Mater Christi or Marian Grove reception prior to dining.
• Bus transport to the Shops – we recommend masks to be worn whilst shopping
• All contractors are required to attend reception to be screened prior to attending works in the Village
If you require additional information, please contact reception 6653 1241
Please stay up to date by monitoring the NSW Health website, COVID-19 pages.